spice/measurements to IBIS model converter

From: <mbs@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 07 1993 - 09:34:36 PST

Kellee, Randy, Kumar and other IBI,

I am in the process of extracting the schedule etc. for the
SPICE/Measurement to IBIS modeling effort from a larger document. It
was part of a system partitioning project funded by CSTO (Computer Systeme Technology Office)
of ARPA (Contact: Bob Parker).

Yes, everything will be entirely open, written in C, and hopefully with
experimental verification. The effort funded is essentially one
graduate student for a year plus a fraction of my time. However we have
done this sort of thing before and have many software tools available.
We received our final piece of equipment (a Tektronix IPA-310 system) last week.

Our ARPA kick-off meeting is January 19 so I hope to have comments on
the document and a plan worked out before then.

More in a day or so.

Dr. Michael Steer mbs@ncsu.edu
Associate Professor 919-515-5191
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department 919-515-5523 (fax)
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695-7911