Re: AC IV Curves

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1993 - 17:33:06 PST

I believe that was Jon Powell of Quad. Jon?

Will

All-

At the recent summit in Santa Clara, someone observed that measuring IV data
into a variety of terminating impedances allowed for the construction of so-
called AC IV curves. Now I think I know what is being referred to here, but
I would like to be sure I am thinking the same thing as was alluded to. So
since I cannot remember who said it, would whoever that was that mentioned it
please elaborate on it a little? You can reply either in personal e-mail or
on the reflector as you see fit, but please do reply. I am trying to gather
some ammunition for making the argument that ibis CAN capture AC phenomena in
spite of what certein detractors here within think.

Thanks in advance!

     __ /
    / \ / / Bob Ward
   /__ / / / / / / MSG: SQU