Re: Previous Mail

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 15 1993 - 10:09:04 PST

Howdy, all,

Re: Spice to IBIS

Keep in mind that it can't be fully automated-- some human intelligence has to
be applied to where the significant circuitry of the buffer ends, and which
nodes to tie high or low to achieve the state you want to measure.

Will

Hello,

I am not dead. I have had a email problem over the last few
weeks and have just gotten deluged with good ideas. I will try
to respond soon as appropriate.

One Note:

Quad would be happy to share our views/technology about converson
of SPICE/MEASUREMENT to IBIS data. There isn't very much to it,
really. The main thing is turning zillions of data points into the
pertenaint ones using some simple linearization.

chow
jon