Re: BIRD 5.2

From: <bracken@valhalla.performance.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 1993 - 07:46:38 PST

I also feel that BIRD 5.2 should be considered independently of what
is done with mutuals. To reiterate, I feel that the two issues can be
treated as orthogonal to one another; if you will, the "pin mapping"
deals only with circuit *topology* and the EGG deals with element
*values*. I only threw out the EGG to stimulate some more discussion
on the coupling issue--hopefully it hasn't muddied the waters for
anyone. I'll eagerly await the promised BIRD on mutuals from Cadence.

Happy holidays,

Eric Bracken <bracken@performance.com>

----
"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an IBIS with
a parse tree..."