Package parameter measurements

From: Bob Ward <bward@dadhb1.ti.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1993 - 09:24:35 PST

Hello fellow "bird" watchers -

( Actually I couldn't resist the urge, you're right the pun is bad. )

First let me congratulate everyone for a most enjoyable and productive summit!
I thought there was some truly excellent discussion there, and hope for more in
the future. Thanks to Intel for hosting it!

While in the course of some of the discussion, the subject came up about whether
or not package parameters are indeed measurable or not. We in TI have had a
method for doing so for some time, and I have known of it but not much about it.
At the time of the meeting I said nothing about it since I wasn't sure of the
proprietary or non-proprietary nature of it. I have asked around and found that
it is not proprietary and has been presented at some conference or another. I
have requested a paper on it and am told it is being sent to me. When I receive
it I will either summarize it, or send out a reference to it depending on what
it is exactly.

    /  \                  /     /                     Bob Ward
   /__ /        /        /  /  /            /   MSG:  SQU
  /    \  _    /_       /  /  /  _   __  _ /   INET:  bward@dadhb1.ti.com
                                                      713+274-3911 Fax
                                   ___
                                  (o o)
        Here I sit in endless joy, 'cause I was here before Kilroy!!!