S2IBIS COMMENTS

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 1994 - 12:21:39 PST

To IBIS Community:

I thought for visibility I would post Steve's response to some recent feedback
I provided him regarding my testing of the S2IBIS program with PSpice. Most
of my prior discussions related to my own trials and tribulations (and
failure to read the documentation) in getting the program running. Overall,
excellent progress is being made. Note that the partitioning problem of
clamping data and pullup and pulldown data that we discussed today relate
to this program as well.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.