Re: Modeling method and Intel non-monotonic model

From: C. Kumar <cpk@cadence.com>
Date: Wed Apr 06 1994 - 13:23:32 PDT

Hi folks:

We use the exclusive method. However the power and ground clamp is always on and
are assumed to be unswitched.

Our simulator had no problem with Intel's non monotonic data. I tested it in
various configurations driving long and short transmission lines.

So my position remains the same. The modeller should output whatever data he/she
thinks is correct. The problems of simulation should not be of any concern to the modeller. Simulators can be fixed!

- kumar