Update on BOF at DAC

From: Bob Ward <bward@sugar.NeoSoft.Com>
Date: Thu Apr 07 1994 - 20:15:05 PDT

Hi, Ibis folk!

I already have eight folks who have expressed intention to be at the BOF.
I need ten, so this is an excellent excellent start! I have also noticed
quite a lot of mail bouncing to me as undeliverable when the reflector fans
it out. So on the premise that I might be missing someone, I post this
list. I presently have :

  myself
  Derrick Duehren
  Will Hobbs
  Paul Franzon
  Kumar

  Jon Powell
  Bob Ross
  Randy Harr

If there is anyone else who has replied and I have missed it, please post it
again. We are so close, just 2 to go. Sounds like public radio this time of
year ...

Bob bward@neosoft.com or bward@dadhb1.ti.com