Correction to subtraction of IV curves

From: Bob Ward <bward@sugar.NeoSoft.Com>
Date: Mon Apr 18 1994 - 19:12:46 PDT

All -

When do my algebra, I get a result like the following for the "subtraction" of
two IV curves in the presence of non-equal bulk currents:

    Following Jon's nomenclature in his paper ... let Is be the transistor
current. Then

     -Is1 = Id1 - 2*Id2 + Ib1 Since it seems a good assumption is that
Is2 is indeed zero and so Id2 = Ib2...

Seem like a reasonable correction term? This is still not a very bad expression
to evaluate, as long as it seems right with the world. Comments?

Thanks,

Bob bward@neosoft.com or bward@dadhb1.ti.com