Signal Integrity Session at DAC-95?

From: <paulf@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 23 1994 - 17:27:57 PDT

Session Proposal for 1995 Design Automation Conference:

Design for Signal Integrity
===========================
or similar.

Last year at the IBIS BOF meeting, it was suggested that a
special topics session be organized for DAC on this topic.
I am willing to try to coordinate such an effort.

Who out there is in a position to contribute a paper to
this session, please?

A number of possibilities are possible:

1) More academic theoretical papers describing new algoirithms
and methodolologies.

2) `Designer Track' type papers describing `DA system integration',
`use of DA in design', `design methodology and proces's, `DA vendor partnering',
`standards issues' etc.

Please note that DAC requires the submission of a full paper and
has a very high (3 out of 4) rejection rate.

It would be great if we could coordinate a session with an SI emphasis.

Please let me know your thoughts. Papers are due Oct. 7.

Regards,

Paul Franzon