Re[2]: Thanks, Randy

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Aug 31 1994 - 09:32:15 PDT

Text item:

 Randy,

 I've already sent mail to you personally thanking you for all your help, but I
 would like to add my public recognition of your efforts to this chain letter.

 You were responsible for setting up the reflector, which has enabled the forum
 to communicate easily and effectively; I used the IBIS reflector as an example
 for the Open Model Forum to emulate in establishing its communication
 capabilities, to good effect. You also implemented the ibis structure on
 vhdl.org and maintained the mailing list and directories. You linked us up
 with CMS to establish our bank account, and you made our connection with EIA.
 You also added weight to the IBIS efforts through your DIE activities and gave
 us good information and advice at a number of junctures in the past 16 months.
 The significance of your contributions cannot be underestimated.

 On behalf of everyone in the IBIS Open Forum, I wish you the best of luck in
 your new position. I have no doubt you will do well.

 Will Hobbs
 Intel Corp., and
 Chairperson, IBIS Open Forum

 Randy,

 Here, here.

 We'll have a cake for you at our 9/16/94 meeting! :-)

 - Derrick