IBIS VER2.1 COMMENT

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Sat Dec 03 1994 - 16:54:00 PST

To Committee:

Here is one correction and two suggested changes to the IBIS Version 2.1
document to be voted:

(1) Change the following text:

|* either Non-inverting or Inverting, and the Enable sub-
| parameter can be defined as either Active-high or Active-low.

to:

|* either Non-Inverting or Inverting, and the Enable sub-
|* parameter can be defined as either Active-High or Active-Low.

since the subparameters are case sensitive.

(2) In the Package Model Example, I suggest changing the [IBIS Ver] and
[Date] as follows:

*[IBIS Ver] 2.1
[File Name] example.pkg
[File Rev] 0.1