Re: BIRD24 COMMENT

From: C. Kumar <cpk@cadence.com>
Date: Wed Dec 07 1994 - 06:27:20 PST

This raises an interesting point. How reliable is the value of C_comp itself?

Anyway I am not in favor any "implied" quantities associated with waveform tables. Every parasitc associated with that wave should be explicitly stated. So for example C_dut can include the effects of C_comp.

While I am at it I also want to raise another point regarding ky word Ramp.
That specification includes R_load. But there is no provisison for V_load.

If we look at the notes on Ramp rates there are situations in which V_load is
vendor specified and there is no place in IBIS models where thie information is
carried.