test message, please disregard

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 1994 - 18:03:39 PST

Text item: Text_1

This is a test to see where the line mangling problem in Intel's mail system
occurs.

This is a test of our mail system. We have been informed that this problem only
occurs when lines contain more than 80 characters. The first paragraph allowed
the system to wrap the line. The first line of this paragraph is terminated at
80 characters with a crlf. The second line wraps into the third after 79
characters, then the wrapped line terminates with a crlf.

This test is an attempt to set the limits of line length, crlf presence and
absence that triggers the problem.

I am mailing this message through our internal mail system, and two external
gateways to the reflector to see the effect. Sorry for the noise on your
mailbox, but our system support group has been unable to reproduce the problem
that has been causing Derrick, Arpad and me so much trouble with the BIRDs.

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel