PLD85C224 IBIS model

From: Charles Anyimi - MPG <canyimi@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 1994 - 08:26:16 PST

IBISers,

Another fledgling IBIS person with yet another ridiculous albeit
important [to this fledgling anyway] question regarding IBIS. I
would like to create an IBIS model for the Intel 85C224 PLD and I
was wondering if a] one already existed so that I did not have
to re-invent the wheel and b] if not what else would I need to
fill in the spreadsheet besides IV-curves & rise/fall times?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Charles

--
Charles A Anyimi				Intel Corporation
(916) 356-4611					1900 Prairie City Road