New files

From: Randy Harr <randyh>
Date: Tue Jan 04 1994 - 13:40:34 PST

Welcome back from the holidays!

Will Hobbs sent down the meeting minutes from the summit (see pub/ibis/summit93)
along with the overview document (see pub/ibis/overview.doc). Some of the
latest meeting minutes (usually in the email archive file) were also sent
(see pub/ibis/minute93). For the most part, only the original Microsoft
WORD document binaries are available. When we get a chance (or if someone
would like to submit them) we will add the RTF and PostScript versions.

randy harr
randyh@lmc.com