Re[2]: 3D, or I/V/T models

From: Arpad Muranyi <Arpad_Muranyi@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 1994 - 15:18:21 PST

Eric,

I could make a drawing, but it really is not much different from the present
IBIS model. Here is what I did:

I modified the ramp generator so that it became a stopwatch. (I mean, it gives
elapsed time from the "event" (= threshold crossing). Then I added a multiplier
element which uses the current vs. time table to scale the output current
based on the time elapsed from the "event". There you have a 3-D model.

If you need more info I would be glad to answer your questions.

Arpad

Arpad,

  It partially answers my question--I was wondering what the
"replacement" circuit looked like. (How are the V,I,R,C elements
hooked up?) Would there be diagrams for any of this in the materials
from the Summit Meeting?

 --Eric