Spice2IBIS

From: Kellee Crisafulli <71436.1314@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Thu Jan 20 1994 - 00:58:52 PST

To: Steven
From: Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx

Background (an EMAIL from Steven to myself and Randy):

   Hi. My name is Steven Lipa. I'm starting a Ph.D. here at NC State
under Michael Steer, and I am planning to work on behavioral modelling.
I worked in the jelly-bean IC industry (designing FAST, FACT, ECL, etc.)
for about 10 years so I am aware of some of the issues involved.
Michael has asked me to get involved in the Spice2IBIS project

Hi Steven, I am very happy to hear from you we are extremely interested in
you project. I would be very happy to
help you any way I can. I would be glad to send you a copy of the IBIS
spec, a copy of the IBIS file checker,
a copy of the HyperLynx LINESIM PRO product to test your output files, and
anything else I can do to help you.
I think both Randy and I as well as many others on the IBIS committee would
be very intested in helping you with
comments, suggestions, ideas etc. If you would like any of the above
please let me know and give me your
physical address to send it to you

You sound like exactly the person we might be looking for to write the
first version of the Spice2IBIS converter.

Do you have any "C" programming background?

What platform would you be developing code on?

Here's hoping your IBIS eggs can be converted to IBIS birds (a littel IBIS
humor)........ Kellee