IBIS to Spice converter (Important)

From: Kellee Crisafulli <71436.1314@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Tue Jan 25 1994 - 09:29:51 PST

From: Kellee Crisafulli

Greetings fellow IBIS designers and creaters!

This morning I spoke with Steve Lipa, the PHd student at NC state
University working on the IBIS to Spice converter.
He is ready to get started. He indicated he will check in with the
reflector from time to time for suggestions and
to give us updates. His project is funded. He will be writting in
standard 'C'.

We can help Steve in two ways:

1) Provide him with a document that shows what the current version 2
specification is. I am wondering if Will Hobbs would
    be willing to get a document together that contains all final versions
of the accepted BIRDS. I have had other people
    ask for this as well.

2) Any or all of the Semi-conductor people could gather their present SPICE
model librarys or subsets and send Steve
    models to run the converter on. (Perhaps Bob Ward at TI, and anyone
else interested might contribute these)

Have a great day!