Re: V/I table in Bench measurements

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Wed Jul 20 1994 - 13:45:31 PDT

Syed:

Here are my views on your questions:

(1) The Voltage table can be presented in any order: -ve to +ve or +ve to -ve.
(2) The table itself must go to at least the specified limits. It is
permissible to do the measurements over a reasonable range and then extrapolate
to the end points. For example, you man not want to measure below -2V, but you
still need to provide at least one extrapolated data point out to -5V if Vcc
is 5V.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.