Re[2]: IBIS Librarian and Reflector, cost

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Fri Jul 22 1994 - 18:49:02 PDT

Text item:

 Michael and other IBIS-folk,

 I like most of what Michael proposes, but I would prefer the main
 server to be vhdl.org, since that is widely known and established.
 Is there any problem with providing these services on vhdl.org?

 Will Hobbs
 Intel Corp.

 Mike,

 Your offer is sounding better all the time.

 Regarding costs, we will likely have extra $ from Golden Parser 2.1
sales that
 could be used to purchase, or help purchase, a dedicated server. In my
 opinion, guest log-in is required.

 - Derrick