BOF at DAC

From: Bob Ward <bward@sugar.NeoSoft.Com>
Date: Wed Jun 01 1994 - 12:36:24 PDT

Just that one last minute reminder that anyone, even those who signed on with
me earlier to attend the Birds of a Feather session, should sign up for it at
the information desk when registering for DAC. We do need at least ten people to sign
up there in order to be quaranteed a room. My previous information that I could pass the names on to the
powers that be was in error, we must each sign up separately. Hope to see a
dozen or more there! And encourage anyone else to attend as well, but be sure they
sign up also.

Thanx,

  Bob bward@neosoft.com