my (rubber?) address

From: J. C. (Jay) Diepenbrock ((919)-543-8804) <JAYD@RALVM29.VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu Mar 10 1994 - 08:02:26 PST

Dear IBIS friends,

Please be assured that rumors of my disappearance from the network are
premature (to blatantly plagiarize a favorite writer of mine, Mark Twain).
My only conclusion is that our Internet connection must have been down,
as I sent and received mail to and from Dr. Michael Steer this morning
using my address shown in Randy's note. I apologize for any inconvenience,
and thank Dr. Steer for calling it to my attention. I am on the IBIS
contacts list, so please let me know if it re-occurs.

Jay Diepenbrock