Re: Meeting in May

From: Hobbs, Will <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Fri Mar 11 1994 - 14:58:58 PST

Syed, et al,

Let me clarify what is happening in May and June. Rather than waste everyone's
time, I wanted a steering committee of a few IBIS members to put together the
proposed 2.0. This means rolling all of the Birds into a logical order,
identifying conflicts and proposing resolutions, and adding it to the V1.1 spec,
cleaning up any stuff that is no longer appropriate. We are not ratifying the
spec at that time, but putting it together in readable and logical form so it
can be reviewed by everyone. This is happening in May so that there will be 3+
weeks to review the roll-up and generate discussion on the reflector, so when we
meet at DAC, we will be able to finalize the document and (hopefully) ratify it.

Will

Fellow members:

 In May, there will be a meeting to ratify all the BIRDS so IBIS2.0 can
 be released. What will be done during the DAC shows in June ?

 I am sure I can be in Oregon in May.

Regards,
Syed
National Semiconductor Corp.