May 20 Meeting

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Sun Mar 13 1994 - 19:43:59 PST

To IBIS committee and Will and Derrick:

I would prefer that the members be referred to as an "Editing Committee"
rather than a "Steering Committee" which has some incorrect connotations
of extra authority. Its purpose is to work collectively to edit the
approved changes into a proposed Version 2.0 as a "cleaned up" starting
point for IBIS Committee review. While the volunteers willing to travel to
Portland and devote one day of editing have been identified, I am sure anyone
who has a strong interest in coming would be welcome. Furthermore, if you
have some "editorial" comments (corrections, confusion areas) you want
addressed, please post them on the reflector so we do not loose this
information.

Bob Ross, Interconnectix, Inc.