DOS version of s2ibis version 0.0

From: <slipa@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 18 1994 - 15:52:01 PST

Randy:

      I have placed a DOS version of s2ibis version 0.0
in the incoming directory at vhdl.org. I have only
tested it on a handful of input files, but it seems to
work OK. It requires a 386 or 486 with math coprocessor.
I have only tested it with PSPICE since we don't have
Berkeley SPICE on our PC.

      I used the tar format because I don't know if
our PKZIP is compatible with everyone else's. I guess
someone who is more up to speed on IBM stuff should
convert the tar file to a zip file.

      As usual, please let me know if you have any
questions, problems, etc.

Steve Lipa
slipa@eos.ncsu.edu