Current Convention

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 1994 - 15:46:38 PST

To IBIS Committee:

As a point of clarification both IBIS Versions 1.0 and 1.1 contain a statement
"hidden" in the first section: General syntax rules and guidelines.

"9) Currents are considered positive when their direction is into the
component."

To me "component" means the I/O buffer consistent with the [Component] keyword,
and the direction is in agreeement with the examples. Perhaps this could be
reinforced in the "Tips and Techniques" document Will has proposed.

Bob Ross,
Interconnectix, Inc.