IBIS article for EDN, Vendor Support List

From: Derrick Duehren <Derrick_Duehren@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Mar 23 1994 - 21:33:28 PST

Text item: Text_1

 IBISers,

 1. I am writing an IBIS article for targeted placement in EDN. It is based
    heavily on the Overview document. In it, I plan to include a table of
    vendors supporting IBIS. Most of you have statements of support in the
    current Roster of Participants. I'll need relatively short statements.
    I'll use the existing statements that I have, and edit them down as
    necessary If you haven't given me a statement, or you want to submit
    something new, send me your statement by 4/15/94.

    If you are sending a replacement statement, indicate if you want the
    changes reflected in the Roster.

    If, for some reason you don't want to be mentioned, let me know that as
    well.

 2. I would like to add company tag-lines to the Roster entries; "who we are"
    lines. Many of the participants are smaller companies and may not be
    widely known. I'll set a limit of 192 characters (3 lines in the roster).
    For example, Intel's is:

    "Intel, the world's largest chip maker, is also a leading manufacturer of
     personal computer networking and communications products."

    Please submit your company's tag line.

 Thanks,

 Derrick Duehren
 Ye old keeper 'o the Roster
 Ibis n, pl ibis or ibises: any of several wading birds related to the herons
 but distinguished by a long slender downwardly curved bill (Webster's 9th)