BIRD7.2 BUG

From: Kellee Crisafulli <71436.1314@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Wed Mar 30 1994 - 20:09:18 PST

From: Kellee Crisafulli

Bob , I was working too late. What I found was the tail end of
BIRD 4 revisions just before the standard V/I table example. I
thought the example was for an ECL device because the text just prior
to the example talks about ECL V/I tables.

Perhaps Bird 4 or 7 which ever is the most related should add a line
above the V/I table example stating that it is an example of a
typical CMOS output. What do you think? It could also be that I
was working too late.

Have a great day.. Talk to you Friday... Kellee