BOF at DAC

From: Bob Ward <bward@sugar.NeoSoft.Com>
Date: Thu May 05 1994 - 15:27:05 PDT

All -

I have just finished a conversation with the folks at the DAC office about the arrangements
for the BOF session at DAC. All is in line and ready ( he says bravely! ), but
I got corrected on one thing. And this is from the final arbitor of these matters
All the folks interested in attending, escpially the 11 of us ( myself included )
who have expressed interest in being there need to sign up at the information desk
at DAC registration. I had previously been lead to believe that I could collect
the names and pass them to the DAC folk, but not so. I will still be arriving
early, and so we should be set up for the registration right from the start.

Thanks,

  Bob bward@neosoft.com or bward@dadhb1.ti.com