More Parser Bugs

From: Stephen Peters <speters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 1994 - 17:30:30 PST

Hello Paul: While testing out the latest version of the parser (ibischk2b) I have
uncovered the following problems.

 1. The parser allows a minimum or maximum I-V column to begin/end with NA
    (it does flag an error if this occurs with the typical column). This
    situation is illegal for all three columns.

 2. It is legal for a terminator model to have only the [GND clamp]
     and [POWER clamp] keywords and not use any of the [Rgnd]/[Power]/[Rac]/
     [Cac] keywords. If this occurs the parser currenly flags this as an error.

 3. The parser does not recognize the word 'Sparse_matrix' as a legal argument
     to any of the [Matrix] keywords in the package model section.

     Other that the above the parser looks very clean. If you receive other
feedback please have the person(s) mail the reflector so I can update the
test matrix. Thanks.

                 Best Regards,
                 Stephen Peters
                 Intel Corp.