Re: IBIS Spec

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Mon Oct 03 1994 - 17:06:06 PDT

Paul,

I found your timing question: I believe that this statement should be for
developer guidance only, but NOT for IBIS_CHK. The intent is for the same
stimulus reference time (or input) to be used for all rising waveforms, and
similarly, the same stimulus reference time (which can differ from the rising
waveform) or input be used for all falling waveforms.

Thus all variations are due only to to loading changes. The simulator can
assume common input reference times for possible interpolation algorithms.
There is no way within IBIS to specify the input waveforms for output
of eliminating the effects of input waveform variations.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.