Re[2]: monotonic data

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Tue Oct 04 1994 - 16:02:10 PDT

Text item: External Message Header

Bob,

Thanks for the clarification. I had already replied to Paul with a comment that
was not as accurate or complete as yours, so I appreciate your follow-through.
The time-correlation question related to how multiple waveform tables could be
used, which requires that a point, such as 0.8 or 1.5 V, be picked by the
simulator as a reference to time-correlate the waveforms. I believe that the
parser does not have to do anything but create the table data structures and
check for rule compliance.

Will