Re: IBIS library

From: <mbs@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 18 1994 - 05:48:59 PDT

Syed at. al,

Syed writes ...

> Hi Michael Steer,
> Got a question for you. Is there any way to monitor how many times
> a model gets copied out of vhdl.org or 'who' copies models out
> of the model dir.
>
> As we release more and more models, I was just wondering if there is
> a way to know this information thru some log file...

This information is recorded now in a condensed format. I will see what
we can do to refine the information.

I will get back to you shortly.

We are still waiting on a legal O.K. on the disclaimer (any news Derrick
?)

Michael Steer

Dr. Michael Steer mbs@ncsu.edu
Associate Professor 919-515-5191
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department 919-515-5523 (fax)
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695-7911