IBIS Affiliation with EIA

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Fri Sep 02 1994 - 10:50:41 PDT

Text item: Text_1

Fellow IBIS conspirators,

We have taken two straw polls at the last two IBIS Open Forum phone conferences
and have unanimously agreed to affiliate with the EIA. The timing of this move
still needs refinement; I propose we begin the formal affiliation process
immediately following IBIS V2.1 ratification in November.

This message is intended to solicit any comments, dissenting opinions or
reservations, or your aagreement with this move. If you have an opinion that
hasn't been expressed, or questions you feel need to be addressed, please reply
to the reflector. Thank you.

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.