1 week delay on Beta Parser release, and a reminder

From: Will Hobbs <Will_Hobbs@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Tue Sep 27 1994 - 09:58:06 PDT

Text item: Text_1

Greetings, IBISians,

Paul Munsey has informed me that he and Ron (the two engineers we have
contracted to write version 2.0 of the IBIS Golden Parser) are making
excellent progress, but require an additional week to merge their efforts and
ensure a quality release. Therefore, the Beta version will be delayed until
October 7, and reviewers should expect to receive it in the following week.

Also, a reminder: To date, the IBIS fund has only received payment from two
companies. Intel's should go out this week. We are counting on at least 10
companies to license the V2.0 of the parser, to cover half the cost of Paul's
and Ron's work. The other half will draw on reserves in the IBIS account.
Please submit the fee soon. I would like to reach closure on this.

The Beta copy will only go out to those who have either: 1) paid the license
fee, or 2) sent me a letter of commitment saying they would be submitting the
fee shortly (please indicate when).

Regards,

Will Hobbs
Intel Corp.