IBIS Version 2.x COOKBOOK (HELP)

From: <kellee@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu Apr 13 1995 - 18:07:55 PDT

Hello in IBIS land,

I am the present editor/text masher for the cookbook.

  I am looking for a few good souls to help create
materials for the new IBIS cookbook. Anyone that has
experience creating 2.0 models is invited to send me
a whole article or even just bits and pieces to include
in the new article.

What works good.
What melted my device.
Slick methods.
Fixture ideas/problems.
Editing hints.

It is possible to take the Version 1.x cookbook
put version 2.x on the cover and add a few paragraphs.
It would be nice to add more meat than this from IC
vendors that are creating models.

HELP

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.