Re: In Search of an IBIS HomePage

From: Scott Aron Bloom <scott@icx.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 1995 - 10:29:14 PDT

Vhdl.org has a www home page. And it appears that the DIE group has
a sub-page. Is there any reason why an IBIS page could not be placed
under the VHDL page. Also, VHDL does have a gopher setup. We may want to
look into setting up the IBIS file area under the VHDL gopher system
to allow easier downloading of the IBIS models. This is going to be an
even bigger concern as more models get placed on-line.

Scott
Interconnectix, Inc