Re: Open Forum teleconference

From: Dr. Edward P. Sayre <esayre@nesa.com>
Date: Wed Aug 09 1995 - 14:32:41 PDT

I would be interested in the Open Forum teleconference. I am an early
developed with Roger Harrington of Method of Moments (1968) and have worked
and used the same for many years. I am particularily interested in an
efficient way to get geometrical described packages into field solvers.

I am also interested in knowing how people decide on the number of
subsections to use in their field solvers. We have developed scaling laws at
NESA which take into account risetime and the electrical size of the network.

Like to hear what others have to say about time domain scaling based on
circuit time constants, risetime etc.

Dr. Edward P. Sayre, NESA Chief Engineer