ROADMAP COMMENT

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 1995 - 14:08:00 PDT

Ron:

Concerning your recommendations regarding IBIS in your Roadmap project,
IBIS Versions 2.0 and above do support Slew Controlled Drivers. The [Rising
Waveform] and [Falling Waveform] keywords give more detailed resolution
of the output waveshape for signal integrity and timing calculations. These
standards also support describing the test load under which the timing
measurements are obtained for better interface with delay specifications.

The IBIS activity is now operating as a committee under EIA. Version 2.1
is undergoing public review as part of the process of becoming EIA-656.

Bob Ross
IBIS Open Forum Secretary
Phone (503) 603-2523, Fax (503) 639-3469
bob@icx.com
Interconnectix, Inc., 10220 S.W. Nimbus Ave., K4, Portland, OR 97223