Re: Re[2]: IBIS models under NDA

From: Don Abernathey <dla@pyramid.com>
Date: Wed Aug 23 1995 - 11:05:08 PDT

Hello!

I appologize for the following inflamatory note I blurted out to the group. I
am not in the business of flame-baiting, but I can see that the note sure
looks like bait.

There is some rationale behind those very blunt statements. Please feel free
to contact me directly for a discussion, which I won't post to the group
reflector.

Again sorry,
        Don Abernathey
        dla@pyramid.com