New Visual IBIS editor shareware tool

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Mon Dec 04 1995 - 13:35:29 PST

I just finished up a new tool that many IBIS model developers may
enjoy. It gives you an integrated environment for developing an IBIS
model and it is SHAREWARE.

It includes the following features:
 - Text editor (standard very similar to the one in Microsoft C++)
 - IBIS version 1.1 and 2.1 syntax checker (uses the IBIS parser code)
 - V/I table viewer
 - Wavetable viewer
 - IBIS wizard, (creates a template file in either version 1.1 or 2.1
   format.

Visual IBIS Editor will run on Windows 95, Windows NT, or Windows 3.1.
If you run it on Windows 3.1 you will also need to have Win32S version 1.3
or newer loaded.

The program is available at the HyperLynx web site: http://www.hyperlynx.com
Our web site is not officially open yet but you can still download the Visual
IBIS editor.

P.S. Sorry I missed the Friday meeting. I stayed up very late Thursday night
(read as Friday morning) trying to finish Visual IBIS Editor.

I hope this helps people create more IBIS models.

If you have any suggestions, comments, bugs etc you can email me at
kellee@hyperlynx.com

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.