Re: IBIS EGG9 - Stored Charge

From: Jon Powell <uunet!qdt.com!jonp@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Mon Dec 11 1995 - 08:19:50 PST

Do we already have a place for the Rs? The experiments I did last year when we
were talking about this indicate that Rs is essential (for at least) scientific
study of TT. It is unclear if Rs is ever very much bigger that 0 for real circuits.

jon

If people are looking for a good mathematical expression of this they can look in
any text book on SPICE under diode behavior. Working (and simple) equations are
presented.

                   Intrinsic
             RS Diode +-----+
                       | | | |