Visual IBIS Editor V0.97 (long path name bug fixed)

From: Kellee Crisafulli <kellee@hyperlynx.com>
Date: Wed Dec 20 1995 - 02:44:38 PST

Hello IBIS land,

  I have fixed the bug Karl found. The IBIS validation
checker in the Visual IBIS Editor would crash if the
file path was extremely long. I made the mistake of missing
one of the DOS/UNIX flags in the IBIS open forum parser code.
This caused one of the path parsing routines to use the wrong slash.

Version 0.97 is available at http://www.hyperlynx.com

Let me know if you find any other problems...

Best holiday wishes to all and to all a good night .....

Have a great day...Kellee Crisafulli, HyperLynx Inc.