Re: To Many Hops >> IBIS Reflector

From: Derrick Duehren <Derrick_Duehren@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Thu Feb 02 1995 - 14:50:01 PST

 Stephen,

 Yes, I know. I get them on every message I send out. It is very annoying. I
 have forwarded many requests to ibis-request to have these names removed from
 the reflector list, but the list has not been changed and we are still getting
 the messages. I would edit the file if I could, but it's a >8 character UNIX
 filename so I can only read it with my DOS/Windows machine.

 Invalid Addresses:
   kerryp@arnie.xilinx.com
   canyimi@pcocd2.intel.com
   jeff@deutsch.com