IBIS Model Users

From: Fred Vance <fvance@FirePower.COM>
Date: Thu Feb 02 1995 - 17:36:18 PST

Will,

Thanks for your reply.

I hope I didn't appear negative about ibis@vhdl.org. I am impressed with the
cooperative spirit, professional attitude, and progress of the ibis group. More
importantly, I believe the IBIS standard is going to benefit everyone.

If it's of any interest, I've received 8 responses to my query: 1 ibis response, 1
ibis/si-list response, 1 undetermined, and 5 returned mail. I'm rather surprised
since there are over 280 subscribers to the si-list. ;)

Fred
FirePower Systems