comment to EIA proposal

From: Olaf Rethmeier <olaf@salamix.cadlab.de>
Date: Fri Feb 03 1995 - 04:01:43 PST

Dear IBIS-members,

since we can not participate at the next face-to-face meeting,
we mail our comments to the IBIS EIA proposal.

In general we agree to the proposal and we are interested in a
further cooperation with IBIS committee as an EIA group.

But since we are a small company the amount of the annual dues may
be a critical question. These dues should be as small as possible.
Especially, we think the charge of the Golden Parser must be
taken into account so that the first annual dues should be reduced.

We wish everybody a succesful meeting on monday.

Best regards

Werner Rissiek,
Olaf Rethmeier
INCASES Engineering