Re: Bird25.1 Response

From: C. Kumar <cpk@cadence.com>
Date: Thu Feb 09 1995 - 06:36:55 PST

Given the complexity of deciding what is fast , slow , worst and best, I am more and more convinced the max, min columns should be simple. i.e. they should
contain numerical max , min values. Then you can define what is fast, slow, worst etc.
e.g

FAST = (C_comp(min), pull_up (max), pull_down (max) ... )

This is unambigous. The draw back is there will be no way of automatically
determining what is fast slow etc and it will violate 1.1 specs!! (oops)