Re: Model Mapping Question

From: John Berrie <johnb@redpo.redac.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 09 1995 - 07:47:15 PST

>Thanks,
I presume the original reason is that the method provides the safest
environment for independent model development, to avoid name clashes. There
is only one drawback except for data size that I can see: that is,
experimenting with 'What If' scenarios is made less straightforward.

John

I believe this refers to our old discussion about component centered versus