[uunet!eos.ncsu.edu!mbs: New IBIS Model]

From: Jon Powell <jonp@qdt.com>
Date: Wed Feb 22 1995 - 16:47:57 PST

I believe it is IBIS policy not to post models unless we have
proven them to pass the golden parser. Can we set up a BETA
area or something?

jonp

From: uunet!eos.ncsu.edu!mbs
To: uunet!vhdl.org!ibis
Subject: New IBIS Model
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 95 22:28:18 EST

There is a new ibis model from National Semiconductot Corporation. It is
ds26c31.ibs

It is in the directory vhdl.org:/pub/ibis/models/national.sc

This is a v2.1 file. It has not been tested as to whether the golden parser
accepts it. (There are not executables available to me)

Michael Steer